If all else fails YouTube!
Can’t make the Chapter Meetings? Need to stay home and help the kids with homework?We think out of the box! Join us by Audio or Video Conference. Still can’t make it, watch recordings on our You Tube channel by clicking the link above.
Instructions for video connect or Audio Conferencing
FREE conference call.com is the easiest way to connect with WVA Meetings on second Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m.
How to Join for Audio Only
To join the audio conference call:
1. Dial the free number (563) 999-1380
2. When prompted, enter the WVA access code, followed by pound (#).
3. On Line meeting ID is wvachapter48
Online Video Meeting
How to Join for Video Conference
Join the online meeting by clicking WVA’s join meeting and connecting with the FreeConferenceCall.com desktop application (recommended, this is an easy very short download and helps make the video conference call simple and carefree) or Web Viewer. Note: Video is not supported through Web Viewer when using Internet Explorer or Safari.
1. Download the FreeConferenceCall app. On the web site at FreeConferenceCall.com
2. Click the join meeting link. Watch the quick tutorial.
3. If you have the FreeConferenceCall.com desktop application installed (recommended), it will automatically launch when you click the online meeting link. Click Join and enter your name, email address and the WVA online meeting ID.(ONLINE Meeting ID is: wvachapter48) To join the audio portion of the online meeting, click the phone icon on the right. Then click the video camera for video access. YOU DO NOT NEED A DIAL IN NUMBER IF CONNECTING VIA THE APP
Note: If you do not see the WVA screen, the screen sharing session may not have started yet. The screen will appear automatically once it begins at 7:00 p.m. second Monday of each month.